Thursday, November 12, 2009

A day that has made me sad and livid

I have left Christian Forums... terminated my pet (which made me sad, even though I know it is not real), cleared my account, turned off all visitor and private messages and unless something drastic happens I shall not be back!

Not only was my prayer to Selene forcibly removed from my signature without them even asking me to remove it myself (which I would have grudgingly done) but because I said that generally some of the people were petty and juvunile for reporting me in the first place (and I have no idea who did it, as that kind of info is kept hush-hush over there) and said that to be afraid of a pagan prayer was laughably pathetic I was apparently rude and flaming to members or groups of members, and also I was causing people to not report things by saying that the people that were offended by my signature were pathetic!

How moronic can you get?!?! But then I can honestly say that I've yet to meet a christian that treats me with the attitude that they expect me to treat them with, so I shouldn't have been surprised by the nasty, elitest attitude displayed there!! Just confirmed what I've suspected all along really... that a lot of American christians are hypocritical, two-faced snakes that wouldn't understand tolerance and loving their neighbour if their pathetic lives depended upon it!!

Oh well... I am glad to be rid of the place... I feel lighter already for not being there. Even concerning the pet I feel as if I've freed him from having to be over there, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment