Saturday, November 07, 2009

So beautiful

I've just seen the most wonderful display of fireworks from my bedroom window. The colours and shapes were dazzling and the noise was deafening, but I'm glad that I was able to see them this year... last year they had moved the location on the heath where they let them off and I had no clear line of view (I don't like to go out alone and leave the house empty and the cats alone... the noise scares them and last year there was a series of burglaries in the street next to mine, thieves taking full advantage of the fact that people were out watching the display).

I sat on the window seat in my bedroom and opened the window and just enjoyed the show. I do feel sorry for my poor cats, though... poor things hate the noise, so I shut them snuggly up in the kitchen and put the radio on playing some classical music to try and muffle the sound... sounds silly, but it always works, lol.

As a treat I gave them some fresh fish that I got in town this morning (I had some, too)... a very good day all round, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment