Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally...

... I have started making preparations for Yule. Sadly there will be only myeslf and the cats yet again this year, but I am hoping that I will still be able to have some fun and make the occasion special.

I have finished drying the orange slices and I am going to see about getting some seasonal greenery for the cottage soon... I would like some holly and ivy and also a small festive tree. I had a lovely one last year that I was given by someone in the village as a thank you for some herbal remedies I gave him for his cough and chest problems so I am going to see if he has anymore this year (although I am hoping that he is well enough for me to be able to buy one this year lol).

Think I'll get an early night and make an early start on the household chores that I was too ill to manage over last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment